Sunday, October 12, 2008

October snow!


This is what we woke up to on an October morning..I did say October! I was wondering this morning if we fast forwarded to the middle of November! The weather this year has just been crazy. Later this week we will be back into the high 60's. We had to turn on our furnace and we got the fireplace all ready to go. I guess I should go and pull out my pretty flowers..I am not sure how well they do in the freezing cold..and as you can see they got a good covering of snow.

10 comments:

Bearonabike said...

What is that white stuff anyways??

Oh YEAHHHH!!

Nella said...

Seriously! Whats WITH the snow?!

Muir Family said...

We couldn't believe it when we heard there was a foot of snow in davis county. CRAZY!!! It's just beautiful weather here...perfect fall days.

Jen said...

I am NOT ready for winter...AT ALL! What is with this weather?? Yesterday it was 20 degrees here in Laramie. We went to the football game but got SO COLD we had to leave at half time. Once again, I AM NOT ready for this!

Amber said...

I know, it's craziness. It was so fun though. Kaleb was so excited when he looked out the window this morning. He said everything that had snow on it was a "snowman _________" like a "snowman truck" or a "snowman tree". It was funny. I heard it is supposed to warm right back up. Weird.

Armstrong Family said...

Good pic! I should of taken some before it all melted. Oh well, I'm sure there's more ahead.

M-Andy said...

Wow. I was wearing shorts here today. Snow?! Really?!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Wow! We didn't get any snow in Provo. :(

samlyndseyfalkner said...

I literally almost cried, and of course the kiddies were estatic. YUCK!!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I am NOT ready for winter! Last winter was so hard & so long, that I can't even bear thinking about it!

Followers