Friday, October 10, 2008

My life in Music

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your Library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, Etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press Play
4. For every question, Type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button


My opening Credits:
Everywhere- Tim McGraw


Waking Up:
I Just wanna take you Home- Nick Carter


First Day At School:
Ava Marie - 98degrees


Falling In Love:
The Cowboy in Me- Tim McGraw


Breaking Up:
Hallelujah- Mannheim Steamroller


Prom:
Winter Wonderland- Mannheim Steamroller


Life's Ok:
Suburbia- Pet Shop Boys


Mental Breakdown:
High - James Blunt


Driving:
Love of My Life- Jim Brickman


Flashback:
Through with you- Maroon 5


Getting Back Together:
Come In- Hillary Weeks


Birth of Child:
Precious- Depeche Mode


Wedding Scene:
A Candle in the Window- Alabama


Final Battle:
Flat on the Floor- Carrie Underwood


Death Scene:
Doin' Fine- Jewel


Funeral Song:
Damaged People- Depeche Mode


End Credits:
I'll Fly- Inside Out

As you can see I have a wide range of music! It was pretty funny to see what what would come up!

1 comment:

Amber said...

The only one I know for myself would be my funeral song: "Another one bites the dust"!

Followers