Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4 years!


I can't believe we have been married 4 years..some days it feels like forever and some days it feels like we just started out. I for one love being married..I hope Jared does too. I know some days marriage is hard but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you Jared! Happy Anniversary!

Today was nothing like it was on our wedding day..it rained ALOT that day, but the rain didn't start until after our pictures were taken, as you can see by the sky! It was still a great day!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

Congratulations!! You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress!! Isn't being married just the best?

Lindsay and Mike said...

Congrats! Rain on your wedding day is good luck, btw! :)

Nella said...

That picture with the clouds behnind the temple are awesome. I must say I'm a bit jealous of your dramatic wedding pictures! Congrats to you guys.

Kierston said...

Wow has it really been 4 years? I have been married for 3 and I can't believe that. I also wanted to let you know that you have been tagged.

Followers