Wednesday, October 29, 2008

7 Random Facts about Me!

I got tagged twice for this one..so here you go-

1. My middle name is Brooke...when I was little my nickname from my Dad was "BrookerT".

2. I have really weird feet. I had surgery on both of my feet at different times and was on crutches for 8 weeks both times! It was not fun!

3. Every job I have had (well besides one) has been working with kids. My first job was for Clearfield City after graduation in their summer program, I worked at Out-N-About which was an Afterschool prgram, at Antelope for the Afterschool Program, for North Star Academy and now the Ranches Academy..guess I just love working with kids.

4. I never got asked to a dance in High school..I asked to every dance I ever attended!

5. I was in Pep Club my sophomore year..I guess it was a wantabe cheerleader, I had a great time with my friends though and we got in free to every single game!

6. The first guy that ever kissed me was Jared, which I guess goes along with the never been asked out in High school.

7. I love Holidays..doesn't matter which one it is, I just love to decorate for them, which I think drives my husband nuts!

***I will tag...Krista, Kae, Andrea, Kristin,Jen,Amber,and Becca. Have fun!

No comments:

Followers