Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just wanted to add an update on our stop and waste mess. Jared along with Clint our neighbor dug out the hole to get to the thing like 6 feet under ground. Jared's Dad got back into town at just the right time to fix the problem. It was a quite a scene in our front yard. I can't believe how much dirt came out of the hole.





Tomorrow begins Fall break for the school. I am excited to go with my sister Krista and her family to my Dad's house in Mesquite for a few days. Jared has to work so he is staying home once again. Hopefully it will be a fun weekend.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Digging holes - not fun. I hope it gets resolved soon. Have fun in Mesquite.

Lindsay and Mike said...

I saw Jared working hard in the yard last night! What a good husband! Have fun in Mesquite!

Yeffy said...

wow, that hole is deep, I just noticed Jared's dad in there. that is crazy deep! Have fun in Mesquite!!

Followers