Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break

This year for Fall Break I went with my sister Krista, Trent my Brother-In-Law and their two kids Treyton and Braelyn to visit my Dad and Step Mom Deb in Mesquite. We left on Thursday afternoon and came back today. It was a fun weekend adventure! We were able to see my cousin Anaika that lives in St. George going to school and my Uncle and Aunt that moved down to St. George a year ago. We had a fun time going to the park and out to dinner with them. I think it was a fun weekend away..but I am glad to be home, and I have one more day until school starts back..I think that will be spent doing laundry and cleaning the bathrooms! Fun Stuff! Thanks Dad and Deb for letting us stay and Thanks Krista & Trent for letting me come along! I had a great time. Of course I forgot my camera..I even checked the batteries before we left and we off without it!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I bet that was fun to spend some time with your family. Too bad you forgot your camera though. :( Have fun doing the laundry and cleaning the bathrooms!! You can at least get some pictures of you doing that. :D I'm glad you had a fun fall break!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Your monday sounds like mine (laundry & bathroom), but I have to work too! :(

Muir Family said...

I've been known to leave my camera behind too. Fun weekend!

Followers