Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day & More



For our Labor Day we went to breakfast with Jared's family...parents, Aunts & Uncles, Cousins, even his Mom's cousins came. We all went to the Belgian Waffle House in Murray.It was a nice little get to together and a fun thing to do on Labor Day. Afterwards I made Jared take me to Quilted Bear, and he took me to RC Willey. That evening we had dinner at his parents house. It was a great day off!
.


This is Charlotte- she is a spider that is on our back porch. Jared named her before he found a few other spiders, including black widows and decided that she need to die as well...I don't think he has gotten around to taking care of her just yet!

And we got Missy a new bed for outside. She thinks it is a great toy and has been seen caring it around the yard. The only problem is she leaves it out on the grass for the sprinklers to get it all wet. I don't think she likes that too much.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yuck! That spider has to die!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I think it's funny that he named the spider! Hilarious!

Paul/Heather said...

paul accidently killed our black widow...charolette. We made her a little house and its in the garage...but because I keep killing all of her friends, her house is still empty. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I noticed you had our book club book up for borrowing. Think I could read it in a week? If so, could I possibly borrow it?

Followers