Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun Day Out

I had a fun afternoon with my Mom & Grandma today. I met my Mom at the Trax Station after she rode it in from Davis County. We then headed to my Grandma Bruin's house where my Mom gave me a haircut. You would think that because my hair is short it is great for a long time..not the case. I get it cut almost every month and my wonderful hair stylist is my Mother! She does a great job..I don't like going anywhere else because they just mess my hair up. Anyway after I got my haircut my Mom, Grandma and I went out to lunch. We went to Paradise Bakery. I have never been there before, it was so good! I got a Turkey Cranberry sandwich and a bowl of soup..good stuff!


Then we went to see "Mama Mia". I actually really enjoyed this show! I know what you are thinking (Uncle Rich) "She is such a weirdo!" But it was cute and funny. I think that is one movie I will probably buy! It wasn't really what I was expecting! We had a fun day out with the Girls!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I've been wondering about that movie. I'll have to check it out.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that the Paradise Bakery is good! I've been curious!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

How fun! I have seen Mama Mia twice, I love it!! What a nice girls day out!

Unknown said...

Yours looks really good too. Yep you are going to have to show me how to add all the fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

I just drove by the new one that's almost done in American Fork/Lehi (by Target). Looks like it's just about done! I'm excited! It's one of my favorite! You should try their wraps. YUM!

Followers