Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday wishes!

WE would like to wish a Happy Birthday to our niece Crenna, and Jared's Dad Jerl is also celebrating his birthday today as well, and my Uncle Rich..whose birthday is tomorrow! We love you all and hope you have great Birthdays!!

Today was not such a good day at work. The teacher I work with was sick so it was just me. Everything was fine until lunch time. The kids eat in the classroom, which means we have to heat up lunches in the microwave if they bring something to warm up. I was helping to get the other kids their lunches and one of the little girls put a Cup o' Noodle in the microwave without water in it. The Styrofoam started to melt..which made this really horrible smell fill the classroom! The whole school could smell it! We ended up eating outside today, which was fine by me! I love to be outside when the weather is good. After lunch we came back in and one of the boys tried to stand up by pulling on our book shelf, which isn't anchored to the wall. It somehow fell (not all the way down of course) and he got a nice bump on his head! I called him Mom to let her know he had this nice bump and we had put ice on it, and she was just fine..no worries! I hope that the Teacher is back in school tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Crazy days like that make you so happy that they are over!

Followers