Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Birthday is here again?!


Yesterday was my Birthday. They sure feel like they come quicker each year, it feels like I just had a Birthday. I have had a great couple of days to celebrate my Birthday this year. On Wednesday night I had my monthly Girls Night Out and we went to get pedicures and afterward we got ice cream. It was fun to just hang out and talk.


On Friday I had to go to work like usual but the kids were really cute and sang me Happy Birthday and then they all made me some cards. Jared got me some balloons and a really cute card (he found an Anniversary card in the Birthday card section and got that one..it is really cute it plays music..he noticed it said "Happy Anniversary" when he got it home.


We went to dinner last night at the Brick Oven in Provo and then we went to see the new movie "Eagle Eye" which was really good. I have had a great couple of days celebrating my Birthday this year

6 comments:

Amber said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one and were able to relax and enjoy yourself!

The Nielsons said...

Happy Birthday!!!! We Love you!!! Miss you guys can't wait to see you in Disneyland!!!!

Bearonabike said...

Happy Anniversary, I mean Birthday. You didnt get a new car? When are you going to rent or buy your cousins place down here. Get out of that inversion and frigid cold weather coming your way real soon.
Disneyland? When is this?

Paul/Heather said...

Happy Late Birthday.
I agree...they come faster each year.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy b-day!!!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Happy Birthday!

Followers