Saturday, September 6, 2008

Greek Festival


Every year in Salt Lake there is a Greek Festival..this year was the 33rd year- it runs from Thursday night thru Sunday. My brother Jeff loves to go every year and get some good food. We went today with Jeff & Becca and some of their friends from work. My brother loves it so much he went yesterday for his lunch break as well. They have these long lines that you make your way through to get to the food. It is worth the wait! We had a good time and ate some awesome food while we were there. It was fun to go with Jeff & Becca- thanks for the invite! I could not believe the amount of people that were there..it was crazy!

2 comments:

Nella said...

Were there belly dancers? Clint and I went to a Greek restaraunt one time, the food was horrible but they had some awesome belly dancers.

Muir Family said...

I've heard the food is great there, but I've never tried it. Looks like fun.

Followers