Thursday, September 18, 2008

Broken window

We got our first window break from a golf ball yesterday. I could totally understand it if the window was broken in the back of my house..but no..it was broken in the front of my house. Let me explain, we have 3 windows right in our entry way and the middle one was hit. We were both at work when it happened and I saw it when I was out front looking at a bag of dirt Jared's Dad brought over. It is crazy how bad golfers really are!! Jared has also been sick - we went to the Doctor last night- he has bronchitis..which is never good. SO he of course was not in a happy mood. I think that the golfer that broke the window should be happy that my husband was not home at the time!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Talk about a bad day...a broken window AND bronchitis! Yikes!!! Hopefully, tomorrow is better!

Jen said...

That's a bummer. I hate it when things like that happen. I hope Jared gets feeling better soon. It is never fun to be sick.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that my dear nephew has bronchitis! Get better Jared!

Your cousin Jake thinks you need a video camera out back pointed at the golf course!

Thanks again for Park City. You made my trip!! Thanks

Aunt Donna

Followers