Sunday, August 31, 2008

Park City

Yesterday we decided that we would go to Park City and do a little bit of shopping. I am always complaining to Jared that I have no clothes for work so he bought me quite a few new things. We went to Nike- where Jared was looking for shoes but couldn't find any..15's are hard to find, but I did find a pair that I liked. At Old Navy I got 3 new pairs of Capri's and a few new shirts. We got some good deals at Eddie Bauer as well. After shopping we decided that we would go to Main Street in Park City for dinner at the Red Banjo Pizza place..the pizza is really good there. They had Main Street blocked off- which we weren't aware of going up there- for a Mustang Car Show, all of Main Street was lined with Mustangs. This was probably the highlight of Jared's day. It was fun looking at some of the cool cars. We had a good time with Jared's Aunt Donna who is here visiting from Alaska. There were a lot of people in Park City yesterday..I think it was because of the Car Show and Swiss Days in Midway but even with all of the people we had a good time!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I've actually never been to the outlet stores in Park City. I have always wanted to go, but for whatever reason, I never have. I'm glad you guys had a fun time...and what a fun surprise...a Mustang show!!

Bearonabike said...

Yeah suuuuurrrreeee Jared had no idea the car show was going on!! He probably said. "Hey lets go shopping in PC". "Wow what a surprise!! A car show on main street!!" Nice one Jared, High Five!!

Followers