Friday, August 15, 2008

Another New car!


Yesterday night we had our Back to School night. Before we actually had the thing at the school all of the Teachers & TA's were treated to dinner. During dinner one of the other TA's was asking if I had any kids. I said just one and he will be 35 years old in a few weeks. Here is the reason why I said that. My husband is the biggest kid you know..I am guessing that most men are always like kids and they never grow out of it. A week or so ago he let me know when he got home from work that there was a car on the lot of his work that he was interested in. I thought "HMM..okay" because this happens often working at a car dealership. So on Wednesday he calls to tell me that he got a loan for the car and we were trading in our Jeep. He came home with the car on Wednesday night and took our Jeep in on Thursday.Anyway, he got a 2 door Nissan 350Z that is bright blue in ..another odd thing for my husband who prefers white or white (which isn't exactly true since my car is gray). AND the car is a manual which I don't even know how to drive yet but he promises to teach me! He knows that my car is here to stay..so he better not trade that one in too!

7 comments:

samlyndseyfalkner said...

LOL!!! Sam pulled up a picture online and showed me what your new car looked like. I just started laughing!!! Boys and their toys!! :) You should learn how to drive it, it looks fun :)

Paul/Heather said...

Good luck learning to drive it! TAKE PATIENCE! I forgot mine...and flipped out.
~heather

Muir Family said...

When we got our pilot, that was how it was. He just bought it and drove it home, I didn't know until I looked in the garage. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Bearonabike said...

No Comment!!

Jen said...

Boys will be boys! We got a new car about 5 years ago that I couldn't drive because it was a manual. Curtis was out teaching me one day and I got so upset I started crying. At that time I was SO mad we bought a manual and I thought I would NEVER learn how to drive it. But now I love it! It is really fun driving a manual once you get the hang of it.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Wow, wow, WOW! That is a nice car! Please, please, PLEASE don't show Mike!

Awesome Andrus' said...

You know you can't live without your JEEP. You'll be back to her!! You always go back...

Followers