Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jennie's visit


Not much is really going on in our lives. We have been busy doing stuff with Jennie and the kids..they go home tomorrow morning. It has been fun having them here and doing stuff together Jennie and I went on Saturday and got pedicures, went to lunch @ Scone Cutter (we always go there when Jennie comes..no one else will go with me), and to Quilted Bear..we had a really good time. I am sure they are so ready to go home, they have been gone since the first part of July. They have gone and done some really fun things while they have been here.

We have also been watching the Olympics. It has been so neat to watch and see how talented the athletes are! It is just amazing to me some of the stuff that they can do. We were watching the other night when they had the Men's 4x100m swimming team finals.We screamed so loud when they won I am surprised our neighbors didn't hear us! I stayed up way too late last night watching to see if the Men's Gymnastics team got a medal (they won the Bronze)..I just wish I had a talent like these people do! It is truly amazing!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I hear ya, the Olympics and the athletes are amazing! I have stayed up way too late every night since they started, but it caught up with me last night and I didn't see the results of the men's gymnastics. I was glad they medaled though. GO USA!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Your toes look fabulous!!! :)

Followers