Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared


Tomorrow is Jared's Birthday. Back when we were dating he gave me a list of reasons why he loved me. I am going to do the same for him here.

His eyes
His smile
He keeps me warm (I am always cold and he is always hot)
He can make me laugh
He keeps our yard looking great
He washes my car..often!
He works very hard to support us
He loves his family..especially his parents
He is willing to help out my family...like helping my Brother move & then cleaning up his yard.
He loves all our nieces and nephews
He loves to collect things..."Cars" toys..Jeeps
He is very supportive of me
He hardly ever complains about what I cook for dinner
He is very organized
He takes me out on dates
He is a good friend
He loves his dog..and she really loves him! She follows him where ever he goes
He holds the priesthood
One day I know he will be a great father
He loves to have his head rubbed--every night!
He is a great BBQ-er
He loves movies
He doesn't complain when I want to go out with my friends
He likes to travel
He holds my hand..even though we are an "Old" married couple!
HE is my Best Friend and I am so grateful that I have him in my life. I love you Jared..Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, cute! You guys seem like such a great couple. I LOVE having my head rubbed too. I always tell Curtis that I will pay him if he massages my head. :) He usually does it for free though...well not usually, more like all the time.

The Nielsons said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love you Jared!!! Miss you!!!! Have a nice birthday!! :)

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Happy Birthday!! We hope you get to do something really fun :)

Awesome Andrus' said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bro... Good to see how happy you both are. I hope this comment finds everything good for you two as well. I have forwarded your info on to Owen at your request. Melanie, have you cured Jared of his obsession to wear boots with shorts...:) j/k bro. You know I ain't got nutin' but Love 4 You!! lol Take Care you two...until we meet again, if you ever come back out to Cali!! Need those In and Out Burgers!!!

Owen and Shelly said...

Hi Jared & Melanie, this Owen & Shelly Andrus. Evan left us a comment saying that you wanted to be invited to our blog. We would love to invite you, but I will need your email address to send the invite. Maybe you could give it to Evan and he can give it to me. I hope that's okay. Happy Birthday Jared!
Shelly

Followers