Monday, August 4, 2008

The ABC's of Me

I got tagged by my friend Kristin, and since I haven't done enough tags..here you go!

A is for age: I am 30, still I don't feel that old.

B is for burger of choice: I am not a huge burger fan but I do admit that I would eat an In & Out burger anyday.

C is for car I drive: 2005 Honda Accord

D is for your dog's name: Missy,our Black Lab. Jared actually had Missy when we got married..so techincally she is still Jared's baby and she follows him around wherever he goes.

E is for essential item you use everyday: My pillow..I hate to go anywhere overnight without it.

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Big Brother is my favorite show during the summer..I have many others that start up in the Fall. Jared would say I watch way too much TV.

G is for favorite game: Skip Bo..a card game that my Grandpa Bruin taught me, we always played when we were younger and visiting their house. I still love that game!


H is for home state: Utah- haven't lived anywhere else- yet!

I is for instruments you play: I don't play anything, pretty boring!

J is for favorite juice: I like pineapple juice but I don't drink juice very often.

K is for whose bum you would like to kick: I can't think of anyone really, right now everyone is on my good side!

L is for the last resturant at which you ate: The Pie..a great pizza place- so good!!

M is for your favorite muppet: Kermit the Frog

N is for number of piercings: 2..my ears! I will admit that I had a third earring but when the Prophet said you should only have 2 I took it out!

O is for overnight hospital stays: Zero..I have had surgery but it was an outpatient event!

P is for people you were with today: work people, Jared and his parents, Jennie- Jared's sister and her 5 kids: Crenna, Maya, Andy, Aaron & Anson (eating at The Pie)

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read, crochet, blog, play on the computer.

R is for biggest regret: not finishing college.

S is for status: Happily Married almost 4 years now to Jared

T is for time you woke up today: 8:00 am --I had to work!

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I am a pretty loyal friend..most of the good friends I have I have been friends with since elementary/jr.high, I am very quiet (until I feel comfortable enough/secure to open up to people).

V is for vegetable you love: anything out of my In-Laws garden..tomatoes, squash, cumcumbers, etc..anything fresh!

W is for worst habit: I worry WAY too much!

X is for X-rays you've had: dental, and on my feet

Y is for yummy food you ate today: cotton candy, fruit leather

Z is for zodiac: Libra

Tag: anyone who thinks this looks fun!

No comments:

Followers