Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Love Story






I thought this would be fun to do since it is almost our anniversary! I love to hear about how other people met!

1. Where did you meet your husband? We met online at LDSsingles. Jared started talking to me one night on there and asked me out. I was pretty busy at the time so I said it would have to wait. We ended meeting officially at our friend Melinda's little get together in Provo. We both went to the party..he came with a date! I thought that was the end of that.

2. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I probably said hi the first night. He on the other hand had no idea it was me..He thought I looked nothing like the picture I had on the website. He didn't have a picture up so I didn't know what to expect!

3. Where was your first date? Our first date was on a Wednesday night. We went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill. Then we went to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square. Afterward we went and got hot chocolate.


4. Where was your first kiss? It was at Jared's house. I was leaving for my cruise the next day, He wanted to make sure I remembered him.

5. How long did you date? We dated from December to May


6. Did you have a long or a short engagement? It was way too long! Six months! We could have done it much sooner but Krista (my sister) was having a baby that summer and I wanted to give her time to get better. And my birthday was in September so I didn't want it that month--I had to think about the gifts!

7. Where did you get engaged? At Jared's house..he made up a little scavenger hunt in his house that I had to do. He made up cute little poems for each room. At the end there was roses and an Italian charm bracelet with a charm that said "Will you marry me?". He was waiting downstairs with my ring and he got down on one knee and asked me.

8. When and Where were you married? October 28, 2004 in the Salt Lake Temple




9. How did the reception go? I thought it went pretty well. It was a rainy day..that much I remember. We had soup and salad, which was good considering the weather. We had an Open House in California-the building was double booked and we had to change our plans a few days before, but it all worked out.


10. How was the honeymoon? On our wedding night we stayed at the Anniversary Inn. We love that place now! In January 2005 we took a cruise to the Mexican Riviera! We are really want to go back next year!

11. Now I tag: Everyone! I would love to know how you met!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so impressed! Jared is so ROMANTIC! Way to go guy!

Followers