Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Big 30!



I turned 30..I don't really feel 30. My friend Tifany said that 30 isn't that bad..she is almost 31 so maybe she has to say that! The day went pretty good. I had to work all day- but the kids at work made it fun. At lunch time they brought me two big posters that they had all signed and sang Happy Birthday. Anytime someone new would come into the room they made sure to let them know it was my birthday!

We went to dinner last night with the family. My Mom and Joe, Jeff and his kids Kennedy & Ethan, Krista and her kids Treyton & Braelyn, Jared's parents Polly & Jerl, and Crenna & Maya. We went to the Spagetti Factory which is my favorite place! It was a fun day and I grateful for everyone who sent me a Birthday wish or spent the day with me! I have to say so far 30 isn't all that bad!






2 comments:

Bearonabike said...

Happy birthday my sweet little niece!! 30 is the perfect age to try a triathlon ya know. Most people peak at the sport between 30-40. I am still waiting for that moment.

Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad 30 isn't too bad for you. It was by far my worst, I felt horibbly OLD, even though it's not that old. Happy belated Birthday Mel!! I guess late is better than never.

Kristin

Followers