Sunday, September 23, 2007

BYU Football




Yesterday we went to the BYU football game..my first ever college game! There was like 65,000 screaming fans in the stands! My Mother-in-law Polly LOVES BYU. She is the biggest fan I have ever seen, so she was pretty excited to go. We missed the haka dance and the kickoff which Polly was not very happy about..but we had to eat lunch before the game, lets get our priorities straight! During the first half there was a guy behind us that poured his drink down Jared's back..he wasn't very happy about that! And the guy didn't even apologize to Jared, which I thought was rude. The 4th quarter the rain started to come down pretty good. I decided I didn't love BYU that much and went to stand under the shelter of the bleachers while everyone else got wet! In the end BYU won 31-6. I think I could handle one game a year! Jared said next time it might just have to be a Utah game!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog! Thanks for being such a great nursery teacher to Blake too. He adores nursery! As soon as the closing hymn in Sacrament Meeting is over, he starts exclaiming "Nursery! Nursery! We also think it's funny that everytime we ask him what he did in nursery, without fail, the very first thing he always says is, "Eat!"

Bearonabike said...

B,Y who game? I'm sorry you had to suffer with 60,000 screaming BYU fans. GO UTES....Ok GO UCLA!!awe who cares. Just kiddin. At least Jared's shirt will not smell like alcohol!!

Followers