Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Big Brother ends yet again!

I have never done this before, made a blog that is. And really I don't know what I will talk about but I thought it would be fun to give it a try. The name I choose is pretty cheesy! Jared and I aren't all that creative and that is the best we could come up with. He thinks I am pretty weird for wanting to make a blog anyway!

My favorite tv show of the summer is ending tonight..Big Brother. For some odd reason I love that show. I got hooked a few summers back and now every summer I watch it. The sad thing is this summer I had a DVR so I could record every episode and watch it when I had time, it is my addicting! It has been fun to watch. The two people in the house I really didn't like was Dick and Danielle and they are the final two! I don't really know who I would vote for..Danielle I guess since she has played a better game then her Dad. I will have to watch tonight to see who wins!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Good job with the blog! Watch out...it's addicting! I'm right there with you as far as Big Brother is concerned. I've watched almost every season. I got hooked during season one when I was working as a weather producer at Channel 2. The meteorologist I worked with always watched it, and so here I am 8 seasons later still addicted!

Bearonabike said...

Wait!! you dont have a big brother!!Oh, the show "Big Brother". I get it.

I'll have to watch it.... I have never seen it. I dont watch much tv anymore. Just Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Peter Pan, and Fox n Hound over and over and over!!

Anonymous said...

Mel, I am very proud of you for trying something that you have never done before! I can't comment on the TV show as I also have never seen it!!! But the real issue to me is conquering a new endeavor!! Congrats! You are so very special! And Talented! Loe Ya, Aunt Donna

Followers