Thursday, October 11, 2007

ABC's of Me

I got tagged! Here is the ABC's of me---oh so exciting for most of you I am sure!

A~Attached or Single: Attached
B~Best Friend: Jared- He is the first person I tell everything too!
C~Cake or Pie: Red Velvet Cake that my Mom makes, it is the best
D~Day of Choice: Saturday- I love the weekends!
E~Essential Item: Sunflower Seeds
F~Favorite Color: Purple
G~Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms
H~Hometown: Eagle Mountain, Utah but I grew up in Centerville, UT
I~Indulgences: Ice Cream- Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked
J~January or July: July..it is the summer..what more can I say?
K~Kids: None yet..so does my dog Missy count?
L~Life is Incomplete Without: My Family
M~Marriage Date: October 28, 2004
N~Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister (and a bunch of step siblings)
O~Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P~Phobias or Fears: Mice, Heights, my family being hurt
Q~Quotes: "Faith, Family & Friends"
R~Reason to Smile: My Nieces & Nephews
S~Season: Fall, I love it because my birthday is in the fall, my anniversary is in the fall, the weather is colder and I love the changing leaves!
T~Tag Three: Here are the lucky ones...Kristin Muir, Megan Dean, Jennie Hatch (time to start your blog!!)
U~Unknown Fact: I had surgery on both of my feet - at separate times- and was on crutches for 16 weeks! It was NOT fun!
V~Vehicle You Drive: '05 Honda Accord
W~Worst Habit: I love to sleep in
X~X-Rays or Ultrasound: I have had one ultrasound (with a miscarriage) and x-rays are not fun either! So I don’t know what I would choose
Y~Your Favorite Food: Mexican or Italian
Z~Zodiac: I am a Libra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When did you have your feet surgeries?

Followers