Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snow!


We woke up to snow this morning..now it wasn't a ton of snow but a few inches! It was kind of nice to see..and the best part is, it already melted! Our grass is slowly coming in out back..we see little green blades coming up. With the snow we have a big mud pit out back. And we finally got some neighbors, it was a few weeks ago that they moved in. They seem very nice.

This week not much happened. Yesterday we went from Target to Wal mart looking for "Cars" and "Transformers". We found the double pack of Bumblebee that Krista wanted and got one for us. We decided to go to Provo to dinner at the "Brick Oven". That place was awesome! I had never been there before and I just might have found a new favorite place to eat.

1 comment:

The Pitcher Family said...

Brick Oven is yummy! I am not excited about the snow thing. I tagged you check out my blog for the details!

Followers