Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged again!

I got tagged again! I really am not that interesting--hopefully I can think of 6 things to say!

The rules: Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules.

1- I love to read. I find it really relaxing, but it has to be a book that really can pull me in. Most of the books I read are LDS books I can find at Seagull book or something like that.

2- I knocked out my two front teeth when I was in 9th grade. I was at my brothers baseball game on the bleachers and I tripped on something (probably my own two feet) and fell from the top of the bleachers to the bottom. I knocked my teeth completely out..they were put back in and I had to have a splint across my teeth for a few months. As a result I have had root canals (twice) and crowns. Now my crowns are breaking apart (thanks to the second root canals) and they will have to be replaced. It is a pain because I can't bite into anything! I know I look very strange to people when I have to cut up everything!


3- I love being an Aunt. I don't have kids of my own yet so I love to spoil my nieces and nephews. They are awesome kids!


4-I love shoes! When I got married Jared told me I had to get rid of some shoes because I had too many! I gave away probably 10 pair...and I still have too many for our closet. We just found some in a box that I haven't worn in a year..they have been packed away!

5- I am not a huge chocolate fan..but I love sunflower seeds! Once again due to my teeth it is hard for me to eat them!

6- I love to decorate for holidays--doesn't matter which one it is. I don't have much for some holidays and probably way too much for others.

I tag- Kristin Muir, Annaliese Cox, Megan Dean, Jennie Hatch (make that blog already!), Holly Blackhurst, Rebecca Van Wagenen (time to start that blog!), and one more Suzie Scherer (if you can find the time to start your blog :)

1 comment:

Bearonabike said...

I like the music!! Maybe you could add a little Depeche Mode for me.

Followers