Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Anniversary Weekend







Sunday Oct. 28th was our 3rd Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 3 years already! Time sure went by fast. We decided this year to go to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. We had a fun time staying in the "Hollywood Romance Theater". The tub was great with a little tv right there by it...a big jetted tub! It was wonderful to relax! The Ranches HOA had a great deal where you pay $133.00 and then you can choose any room at any location for that price! We decided on one of the most expensive rooms because of the great deal. In fact we might just go and buy another gift certificate and wait to use it- they are good for a year. We had a great time while we were there, we drove by the Logan Temple- I had never seen it before. We went shopping in Logan and ate at the "Griss Mill"- they had really good food. It was a nice little get-a-away for Jared and I.




After we came home last night we decided to carve our pumpkins. This is not Jared's favorite thing to do but he will do it because I like to carve pumpkins. I should say he doesn't like to take all of the slimy stuff out, but he likes to carve them. And he likes to eat the seeds after I have cooked them. We had a pretty good time, even though the one I did looks nothing like the picture of the ghost! I hope now that the kids around here come Trick-or-Treating!



Here is a picture of our house for those of you who haven't seen it yet.









3 comments:

Bearonabike said...

For some reason it seems longer than 3 years.
I almost called you to get your recipe for pumpkin seeds. What is your recipe by the way? We cooked them with butter and salt and they were so-so.

Bearonabike said...

How do you get a screen background from pyzam and how do you add a "Counter" bar to your blog?

Muir Family said...

How fun!!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years. I would for sure buy another certificate at that price. I love the house, it is soooooo cute!!! Wish i was in one, can't wait to be again. I just love this blogging. Take care, Kristin

Followers