Monday, October 15, 2007

A fun day!


Today I went to lunch with Jared's Aunt Donna, Aunt Patrice and cousin Elizabeth . We went to Gardner Village and had fried green tomatoes! They were so good, I also had the Tortilla soup..that was yummy! After lunch we walked around and saw all the decorations for Halloween. I bought a sunflower yard stake for our yard and a cute little chap stick with an "M" on the wrapper. That is a fun place to go this time of year. After we got done there Aunt Donna and I went and had pedicures! This was the second one I have had..both I got when Aunt Donna has been here from Alaska. It was so much fun! I love being pampered! Thanks Aunt Donna for a fun day!


2 comments:

Muir Family said...

I need an Aunt Donna here, or mom, or sister, or friend, and Gardner Village. I LOVE pedicures & Garnder Village!!! I miss those days, maybe this Christmas. Take care.Kristin

Unknown said...

Your very welcome! I'm just so lucky that my nephew Jared has such good taste......he married you! Can't wait for our next pedi date in three months when I come back! Hugs, Aunt Donna

Followers