Monday, October 8, 2007

Will it grow?




We planted our grass out back last week. The big question is will it grow? Jared seems to think that the frost came and killed it, or the rain came and washed it away. We don't have a little backyard, our front yard is pretty small. The backyard is almost done, expect for the grass! Jared & his Dad have spent many nights the past few months slaving away! The sprinklers are in, the curbs are in, the fence is up (all except the front part which the builder is suppose to do), the pond is a work in progress! Now we hope that the grass will grow! I will be so happy to have grass in the backyard, I am so sick of the dirt and mud coming into my house. And Missy (our dog) will be so happy to have somewhere to live other than the garage! And I am sure the golfers will love her as well...we hope she won't bark at them too much!


1 comment:

Bearonabike said...

You should put up a gate for the golfers with a sign that reads "snowshack/hotchocolate/ and golfballs for sale". If you live by a golfcourse your grass will grow!!

You will have to give me some pointers on your pond!! I may create some sort of waterfall/stream in our backyard.

Followers