Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Grass


Our grass is growing..not very fast but it is growing. I am so glad that is actually took off and started to grow! We were afraid that the weather was too cold or that the wind blew it away- I can't believe how windy it is out here! We came home on Monday to find 5 golf balls in our backyard (there was a golf tournament) we still have 2 out there because we don't want to walk on the grass yet.


Only about 30 kids came trick or treating. I think it is because we live on a road that is so dark, no street lights! And no one knows who we are yet since I am in the Nursery and have been since we moved in. I think next year we are going to go to a movie and leave the candy on the porch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though only 30 kids came by, Melanie and Jared were great and had a cute treat bag for Michael. Of course Michael asked if he could go out back and look for golf balls, but it was too dark. And the pumpkins looked great. I am on Jared's side when it comes to cleaning them out. Luckily Michael is only 4 and hasn't asked to carve them yet. He draws a face on them with a marker.
Susie

Bearonabike said...

Save them golf balls for me!! Have you had any hit the house yet? Lucky for you I dont golf their or you probably would.

Bearonabike said...

We should be in by December.

Followers