Monday, November 19, 2007

Reasons to be Thankful

There are so many reasons to be thankful this time of year. I know that this won't cover all of them but here are a few:

1.I am thankful for my husband Jared- he does so much for me each and every day. I don't think I tell him enough how I appreciate all that he does for me..I love you!

2.My parents- they are always supportive of whatever I choose to do and they love me no matter what.

3.My brother Jeff is so great! I am happy that I have him in my life.

4.My sister Krista is one of my best friends.

5.My nieces and nephews- Treyton, Braelyn, Kennedy, Ethan, Crenna, Maya, Andy, Aaron & Anson. They make me happy! And I love having them around to spoil.

6. The gospel...having that in my life makes me happy. I am grateful to know that all that I mentioned above can be with me forever if we all do what we are suppose to do! I am grateful for that knowledge.

7. My home- I am grateful that Jared & I have our own home again. I don't think it really matters where it is..as long as we are there together (thanks for teaching me that Kristin).

8. My job- I love working with kids and I am grateful that I can do that. Sometimes I get a little bit stressed out but at the end of the day there is always something that one of the kids does that makes me laugh..and I am grateful for that.

9. My health..I am so grateful that I am healthy.

10. My freedom- I am grateful that I have freedom to be able to worship I as I want, that I can live where I want and live as I want.

11. My extended family- I am grateful for all of my Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles and my cousins. I have so many fun memories of growing up, I wish we could do more as a family still but I realize that it is hard with everyone getting older and starting their own traditions. But I will always cherish the memories I have. I am grateful for the influence of my Grandparents on my life..they are wonderful examples to me. And I am grateful for my Aunts & Uncles..they are so important in my life, I hope that they know how much I love all of them.

12. My in-laws..I know most people might not say this but I have great in-laws. They have done so much for Jared and I and I am grateful to be a part of their family.

13. Good books to read--I love to read so I would be very sad without a good book in my hands.

14. My friends- I have some great friends..old friends and new friends. I am grateful for them for putting up with me, for their friendship through the years and I hope we can make new memories together and continue to be friends.

15. I am grateful for holidays- it gives me a reason to change the decorations in my house!


There are many reasons to be thankful this time of year..I hope we can all take just a minute to remember how much we have in our lives!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm thankful that I have gotten to know you better lately! You are such a sweetheart!

Muir Family said...

What a great list, It's so good to realize all that we have. I think I've thought a lot more about it this year than in years past. Happy Thanksgiving!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Cut me some credit I'm just figuring this out. It's up there now

Followers