Monday, April 5, 2010

Update

We found a house to rent in the same stake, it is in Kiowa Valley..for those of you that know where that is. We are pretty happy about it and can move in on April 15th. Hopefully the baby will stay where she is for now, but if not we will just deal with it. I have been having some braxton hicks contractions which are just getting me prepared I guess. They aren't hurting just a lot of tightening. I go back in on Wednesday and we will see if I have made any progress. As of last Thursday I was 1 1/2 cm dilated and 70 % effaced. I guess now would be the time to get my bags packed. What do I take to the hospital?

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Yeah!! Congrats, Mel! It's finally happening. This is such an exciting time! Take lots of magazines, movies, jammies for you and baby and make up...you'll be good to go!

melody said...

That's great that you found a house!

What to bring to the hospital? I was really happy to have a loose, comfy t-shirt. As soon as I could take the hospital gown off I did.

Followers