Friday, April 16, 2010

We are in the process of moving, all our stuff in is in the garage and front room. Jared's Dad is painting some bedrooms and we need to clean the carpets. The fridge will come on Monday, so hopefully by then we will be living in the house.
I went to the Doctor yesterday- no change from last week. Still about a 2 and 80%. I know that things can change pretty fast but my Doctor says "think that you might go a week over, most first time Mom's go 4 days over"- not something I want to hear at this point! BUT I have been patient and just need to be patient a little bit more. She will be here before we know it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

i don't even know what it is like to make it this far in pregnancy. i'm sure it is uncomfortable, and you are just ready to be done. hang in there. it will be so worth it to be able to hold your baby immediately after birth, and be able to take them home with you. you can do it!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Glad you are getting all moved in before the baby comes! That would have been slightly chaotic if she had come really early. Just enjoy your last few nights of (reletively) good sleep.

Kae said...

Doctor's should not be allowed to tell you things like that when you are 39 weeks pregnant. my first came 2 days before her due date. I hope you go early, good luck

Followers