Saturday, April 24, 2010

We finally got moved in and got our Internet back so I can update my blog. I went into the Dr. yesterday for a checkup and now I'm at a 2+ and still 80% effaced. At least now my Dr. is back in town, so I am ready to go any day now. HE will let me go a week over- I go back in on Thursday a day after my due date. Guess we will see what happens.
We also have almost everything put away, a few things to hang up and a couple more boxes to unpack. I am done working now- though Jared thinks I should work next week too! The kids in my class were really cute yesterday. They got permission from our director to wear purple (they wear uniforms) because it is my favorite color. They made me this big sign that said "We love you Mrs. Young", sang me a few songs and had a little party because I am done working, it did make me cry- as well as most of the girls in my class. They were sad to see me go but I told them I would be back to visit. We are just waiting now for the baby to arrive.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I worked up until the day I had Brayden...I don't think I would recommend it. I guess it makes time pass quicker (I was 5 days over with him), but I think it was harder after he was here. I was so busy running that I didn't have time to prepare for him to actually be here. I think you'll be glad you have a little time. If you really want her to come quickly...I've only heard of one sure way to get them here...you and Jared better get "busy". It's worked for quite a few of my friends. Can't wait to see pics of her!!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Oh, cute kids! That was nice of them. Good luck with everything! :)

Followers