Wednesday, April 28, 2010

40 weeks- and still preggo!

Who would have thought I would make it this far? I was expecting to have her a week - or two - ago. I guess she must be comfortable where she is, as for me, I am getting uncomfortable. Jared said tonight I don't look as pregnant- I think she has dropped. I go back into my doctor tomorrow and I will try to talk him to starting me in the near future. Hopefully by the first of next week, we will see what he says! I am happy she has stayed as long as she has because now I now she will have fully developed lungs and will be healthy! BUT we are ready- so is my Mom and Jared's parents, my sister and every other person I know!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am SO SO excited for you!!! She will be here any day now. Yay!!

Amber said...

i know it must be weird/frustrating to make it to your actual due date, but i would have given anything for that. it's all relative, right?! anyway, hang in there. she'll be here before you know it and you'll get to take her home with you and it will be perfect! in the meantime, get as much sleep as possible!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hurry up Miss Maron! We all want to meet you!

Followers