Wednesday, April 7, 2010

37 week checkup

At my appointment today I was 1 1/2 (he said 1 +) and 80 % effaced, so I guess I am progressing. He also had to search for Maren's heartbeat, which I knew she was fine because she was moving right before Dr. Irion came in it still made me nervous! BUT once he found her heartbeat he said "There is a good heartbeat", she just wanted to make me jump I guess. We go back in next Thursday- the same day we are able to move into the house. My doctor is also going out of town for a week- to Cancun- can't say I blame him but it will be weird to have another doctor deliver me if it happens to be the week he is gone. I guess we deal with it when/if it happens!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Sounds like you are doing great! I'm glad you found a house that isn't too far away! Hopefully Maren will wait!

Nella said...

I'm glad you found a house but sad that it's not next door. :) :(

Followers