Sunday, March 28, 2010



We had our final baby shower yesterday, and got two essential items.


#1- Car seat & Stroller - from my Grandma & Aunt Sarah. This is something we need of course before they will let us leave the hospital. We put the stroller together last night and I love the fabric, hopefully it will be good for Maren.



#2- A Bumbo Seat- we have heard this is a must have item, my Aunt Teresa & Uncle Doug bought this for Maren, hopefully she likes this too.



My Mom also made the cutest quilt for Maren that I will have to take a picture of and post. I believe we have all that we need for now, of course we still need to buy some formula and more diapers but other than that we are pretty ready.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes a Bumbo is a MUST!!! You will love it. Congrats again.

The Nielsons said...

We love the bumbo... Must have essential... I need your address so I can send you something...

Followers