Sunday, March 7, 2010

I had a baby shower with Jared's side of the family yesterday. It was fun. I got alot of new things- including some diapers and the crib set for Maren's crib. Plus- more cute clothes. Nana & Poppa (Jared's parents) gave us the pack and play, and my Mom made a car seat cover for the car seat, it is so cute! She did a great job. I will take a picture of that when I have the car seat to put it on. Overall I think it was great. We still need a whole lot more--good thing I have more showers coming up!

1 comment:

Nella said...

I canNOT believe you have only gained 7 pounds! Oh wait, that came out wrong, I can believe it because you look adorable, I just can't fathom a pregnant woman gaining so little. You must be getting skinnier somewhere else...I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. :)

Followers