Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We have moved, well for the most part. We still have a few items in the house that we are slowly getting out. Thankfully Jared had a few helpers that came over on Friday and Saturday and then my Mom and step-dad came out on Sunday. All of our stuff is now is Jared's parents garage. I really wasn't much help, I could pack boxes but I didn't move a thing! Hopefully we can find something within the next few weeks- a rental- so we can get settled before Maren arrives! Cross your fingers and say your prayers for us.
On other note- 5 weeks remain until our bundle of joy arrives--IF we make it that long, who knows with her being our first.

2 comments:

Amber said...

good luck! hope all goes well with finding a new place and the arrival of Maren. :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Good luck with everything! I'll be thinking of you!

Followers