Monday, March 15, 2010

2 shower day


This past weekend I had 2 baby showers in the same day. IT started off in the morning with my ward having a baby shower. It was fun to sit and talk and get some cute things. Maren got clothes, wipes, baby monitors, and other essentials. It was so nice of the girls that came, I will miss this ward when we move.


The second shower of the day was with my Dad's side of the family. My Aunt Lois and Aunt Sharon had it for me. It was fun to see all my cousins, I wish my sister could have been there! BUT she is hopefully coming up the end of the month for another shower. At that shower Maren got a stroller, a quilt that my Aunt Lois made and the family tied, a play mat and more clothes. We have about 200 diapers that are size 1..is that enough? I have no idea! I am sure more will be coming, I have 2 showers to go! Everyone is just so excited for this new life to come! I just need to remember to take some pictures next time!

3 comments:

Amber said...

it starts to feel so close when you have showers and are getting everything that you will need. i'm so excited for you!

The Baja Hatches said...

I am sure you will probably need more diapers than that, but it sounds like you are getting alot of cute stuff.

Heather said...

It was so much fun to see you. I am so excited for you! You will need more diapers - you'll probably need some newborn ones too! Oh, the fun is just beginning!

Followers