Thursday, March 18, 2010

34 week appointment

My 34 week appointment was today. My Doctor measured me, and listened to Maren's heartbeat. He also said he could feel her head is down, her back on my left side, her bum on top and her feet on the left side..how they know this is beyond me. I guess they have delivered enough babies to be able to tell. My blood pressure was also good. He told me the signs to watch for if I am going into labor, and to pay attention to the kicks I feel. I go back in 2 weeks and he will check to see if I have dilated and check for the strep test.

On another note, we are moving. We have to be out of the house by April 5th. We are trying to find somewhere to rent in our price range, which could be a townhouse or a house. Plus we have our dog, so it limits our options. For now we are going to move stuff into my in-laws garage and maybe live there for a few weeks. Hopefully we can find something before Maren is born. Crazy timing I know!

3 comments:

Amber said...

that is crazy timing. i hope you find something really soon.

so glad that all is well with you and maren. so excited for you!

melody said...

Wow! Moving is a big job. Hope you can find a place close by. We will keep our eyes open. And definitely let us know when you are doing the move. My husband will be there - and he won't mind that I just volunteered him!

Lindsay and Mike said...

We are moving out of our house at the end of April or the beginning of May sometime. I could give you the number for the girl who manages the house. The only problem might be your dog. The lease option said "no pets," but you could ask.

Followers