Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year


Happy 2009! I can't believe how fast this past year has flown by. The years just go faster and faster. Last night we went to Jared's parents and had some yummy prime rib with his family and my brother Jeff & Becca. Then we played on the Wii for awhile and Jeff showed us how bad we are at Guitar Hero..really just how bad I am! It was a good time. We were home by 11:00 because Jared was so tired and he fell asleep while I watched the ball drop in Time Square, and then I went to bed shortly after..we are getting old, we can't even make it until midnight!

4 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm right there with you!

Amber said...

I had to take a little nap to make it to midnight. And then we watched the ball drop, turned off the tv and went to bed. I'm totally okay with it though! :)

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Ha ha! You sound like us! We went to bed right after the ball dropped. :)

Nella said...

Seriously. I always wonder what the point is of working so hard to stay awake only to yawn a happy new year and go to bed.

Followers