Saturday, January 10, 2009

I had a wedding shower to go to today in Davis County. Emily was a girl that worked with me a few years ago at the Afterschool Program, and has stayed a friend. I met up with my friend Marcia and we went to the shower together where we met up with Amber. We always had a fun time at work, it was good to see all of them. We also saw our boss Michelle who came to the shower as well. It has been about 3 years since I worked there so it was fun to catch up. Afterward Marcia, Amber, Amber's boyfriend and I went to eat dinner at Robintinos in Bountiful. We always seem to end up there when we go out to eat. Jared went with his parents and sister to the hockey game so I am sure he didn't miss me at all!

4 comments:

Yeffy said...

You were right next door! you should have come and said hello. Maybe next time! Brandon's wife played soccer with Marcia and Kristin Grange back in the day. Such a small world.

Bearonabike said...

Hockey?

Paul/Heather said...

I love a night out with friends and good food. It is rejuvinating.

Kierston said...

I'm sad that I missed that. It would have been furn to see you guys.

Followers