Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well life is back to normal, the holidays are over and school is back in session! I am so ready to be done with snow, and ready for warm weather. We are going to Disneyland in a month, and I hope the weather there is warm..at least there will be no snow! I guess I will have to survive for a few more months of hibernating indoors.
Not much is really going on with us right now. We enjoyed watching the Sugar Bowl..a few days after on our DVR. Jared had inventory that night, they got done about 9:00pm and he stayed there to watch the final six minutes. I started on my way to get him but the snow was blowing across SR73 and I got scared and turned around at Smiths down the street. Jared was dropped off at his parents and brought the Jeep home that night. He thinks I am a wimp when it comes to driving in the snow, which is probably true, it isn't that fun and I don't like sliding down the road and having no control over my car. Good thing I work close to home!

6 comments:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

I'm very much ready for the snow to be gone too!!!

Amber said...

I'm not a fan of driving in the snow either. That's fun that you get to go to Disneyland soon though!

Jen said...

I wish I could go to Disneyland. How fun!! And as far as driving in the snow...I hate it too!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I hate the snow too! Why do we live in Utah again?

Bearonabike said...

About time you update.
Uhh I went running today, My porch theromostat said 59 degrees and I loved it!! I hate driving in the snow too, When we came up for Christmas it was scary.
Disneyland? Your Lucky, My kids want to go with you.

The Sutton Family said...

You are SO not a wimp when it comes to driving in the snow! SR-73 is just a death trap in the winter. I don't blame you for turning around at all!

Followers