Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nothing really exciting is happening in our lives right now. I just know that I am ready for the weekend. This week has been a long one, the teacher I work with fell on the ice and got hurt, she was gone Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I went to the Dentist on Wednesday and got my teeth cleaned, got paid today and have no money once again because I had to pay some bills..that is just life! I am ready for a few days off of work, time to relax. Jared wants to go and see his Great Aunt this weekend, she is not expected to live very much longer, she has cancer and they just put her into an assisted care facility..so we will go and visit with her.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm right there with ya...boring January...nothing going on...car just needed $1300 in repairs. Is it Summer yet?

Followers