Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wii Fit


For Christmas this year I really wanted a Wii Fit. Jared tried to be really sneaky in getting it for me. His parents went to RC Willey one night and he got it ordered over the phone and told me I couldn't go with him when he went to pick up my present. Well the next day he decided I could go but would have to wait in the car. We got to the store and he told me I could go in but I couldn't go up when he paid for it. As we were looking at car stereos the salesman who Jared talked to on the phone the night before came up and started talking to Jared, as the conversation goes on Jared says "You helped me on the phone last night about a present" he tells the guys his name and the guy says "Oh yeah, for the Wii Fit". SO I knew about my present in October and Jared and Polly (his Mom) tried to tell me that they took it back to the store, which of course I never believed. My big gift this year was my Wii Fit and I love it! It is so fun to use and hopefully it will get me Fit! Jared laughs when I get on the board at the lack of my coordination!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I thought it looked interesting so you'll have to let me know how you like it.

Lindsay and Mike said...

You will love it!

Jessica said...

I got one too! I feel super uncoordinated when i'm standing up there trying to hula hoop -- makes for good times!

Armstrong Family said...

The coordination gets much better! It's weird though, as far as the body test goes, it's all about which ones you get. Sometimes my Wii Fit age is 29, other times it's 48! I love it though, I've even lost some weight. Enjoy!
*As far as the Alonzo's go, if I hear they are in need of anything I'll let you know. Thanks for your concern and kindness!

Followers