Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We have officially know each other for 5 years..well really it was December 8th..that was our first date 5 years ago! We went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill...Jared got valet parking I am sure just to impress me, afterwards we went and saw the lights on Temple Square, and went for hot chocolate. I really can't believe that was 5 years ago, times sure moves fast. We have had some great times together and some not so great times..as long as we are together that is all that matters!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Life is so much better when you go thru it together. Congrats on 5 years!

Jen said...

Yay for 5 years of knowing each other!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Your tree is so pretty. I'm going tohave toget you to show me how to put all the fun things on my blog like you have on yours.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy Getting-To-Know-Each-Other Anniversary!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Woo Hoo! Hubba hubba! Congrats you guys!

The Sutton Family said...

Congrats to you both! YAY!!

Armstrong Family said...

Congrats! I think my first date with Nate was at Temple Square. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Congats on 5 Years!! Here's to many more!!!!

Followers