Friday, December 26, 2008


For Christmas Eve we went to Jared's parents house for dinner and presents. They always have pizza which I think is awesome!
On Christmas we went to my Grandma & Grandpa Bruin's to visit them and get our presents & then off to my Mom's and Step Dad's with the family. This was a picture my Mom took of my Brother and his wife (baby Breda is in there too..snug in her Mommy's tummy) and my Sister and her husband and of course Jared and I. We had a good time there opening more presents and eating and talking. Afterward we went back to Jared's parents for our tradition of Prime Rib for dinner..it was yummy! We had a great Christmas and we hope you did too!

1 comment:

Nella said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Thanks for delivering Clint's present, you guys are the greatest.

Followers