Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jazz on the Big Screen


Last night Jared decided that he wanted to go to dinner and watch the game at the "SkyBox". It is located at the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake City, across the street from the Energy Solutions Arena where the Jazz play. It was away game though so the Jazz weren't actually playing there last night. It was a fun time, we got into the stadium room where there is a massive screen to watch the game. I think just about everyone there was watching the game and cheering when the Jazz did something great. Our server turned out to be a girl that I went to High School with and haven't seen for 10 + years. I never see anyone I know and I have lived here my whole life. Jared on the other hand grew up in California and every time we go out he knows someone- it is amazing to me! Anyway the food took forever to come out, which was fine since we were there for the game anyway, but it was really good once we got it. We even ordered dessert- which we hardly ever do! Overall it was a great night, and the Jazz won!

2 comments:

Muir Family said...

Funny, who did you see?? Sounds like fun.

Nella said...

Hey Melanie, it's Danielle'. I'm so glad you found my blog and told me about yours. This is a great quick and fun way to get to know people, huh? I love your blog, especially the little known facts part. I love to travel too, but rarely get to go anywhere cool. :(

Followers