Thursday, March 27, 2008

March Girls Night


Last night was the monthly Girls Night Out. We had a great time, this month we went to a movie which we decided on when we got to Amanda's house. We went to see "Penelope" which I had heard a little bit about but had no clue what the movie was, and knew Jared would not go to that one so it was a good pick for last night. It actually was pretty cute.


After the movie we went to Chili's and had some good food and a fun time talking - or in my case listening! It was fun to go out without the husbands & kids (everyone there has kids but me). Jared called me about 10:30 and said "Are you coming home tonight?" We didn't even get home until 11pm so it must have been a really good time! I can't wait until next month!

3 comments:

Muir Family said...

Fun night, I just love those girls nights!!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

That is too funny! It's good you had an awesome time, I think it's funny that Jared was missing you so bad!! (You better not leave him alone like that again, the poor baby! Only teasing! LOL!!!) I heard that Penelope was good too, I am glad you liked it. How did you like Dan in Real Life? Just curious.

Nella said...

I'm itching to get to one of those girl's nights.Clint is always out of town though so I can never make it. One of these months though I will!

Followers