Saturday, March 29, 2008

How about them Jazz??

Do you remember awhile back when I said we got Jared a Jazz jersey to wear to a game? Well that game was last night. We had tickets on the 13th row center court. They were awesome seats! We went with Mike and his wife (Jared works with Mike) and we had a great time. The Jazz played awesome beating the Clippers from the beginning. They won by 20 points.
One cool thing about the game- During the beginning of the 3rd quarter we saw President Monson and his wife walking to their seats on the opposite side of the arena straight across from us on like the 5th row! He must be a Jazz fan. He was stopping by shaking peoples hands! It was pretty cool to see him there.
We had a fun night, and getting free tickets was great! Jared had a really good time, and he was finally able to wear his jersey! A few weeks before the game we even bought me a Jazz shirt too!

3 comments:

samlyndseyfalkner said...

How fun!! Sam told me how decked out you both were!! I am glad it was such an awesome game!! How lucky! And yes, we love the Wii. I just wish I could beat Kenzie at bowling!! She's good.

Bearonabike said...

I expect if my favorite niece has a 13th row seat, it should be given up to her favorite uncle even if he does live 4 hrs away!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I haven't been to a Jazz game in a LOOOOOOOONG time. By the way, I tagged you on my blog. It's a short one.

Followers