Monday, March 31, 2008

Jared hurt his knee a few weeks ago. Last week he went and had an MRI done. We had to go in on Thursday to get the results, which meant I had to leave work early. When that happens all of the kids want to know why. So I told them I was going to the Dr. with Jared because he hurt his knee. As it turns out he need no surgery just physical therapy (and some exercise which I need too). One of the girls in my class was so worried about him she went home and told her family that the bad part of her day was "Mr. Young hurt his knee". Today this girls Mom came up to me and asked how Jared is doing. I told her that he is fine, he just need physical therapy. The Mom told me that her daughter has been praying for Jared that he would get better. It almost made me want to cry! I told Jared that his knee is feeling better because of prayers from an 8 year old.

2 comments:

Muir Family said...

There is nothing sweeter than knowing a little kid is praying for you--it's so sweet, brings you to tears.

Lindsay and Mike said...

So sweet! And, thanks for doing the tag. I wish I could go to book club, but the 2nd Wednesday belongs to Mike. That's when he has his VW bug club. They all drive their old cars to some hamburger joint & hang out thinking they are all cool! :)

Followers